ISO 26262 Awareness Training
Functional Safety 101 – ½ or 1 day
Ensuring functional safety is a key design objective for modern motor vehicles. Persons involved in the execution of the safety lifecycle shall have a sufficient level of skills, competence and qualification corresponding to their responsibilities. This involves that all staff members involved in the development of safety-related E/E systems should have a fundamental understanding of functional safety and the ISO 26262 standard.
Our ISO 26262 awareness training provides a basic understanding of
- key functional safety terms and concepts,
- the relationship between functional safety and related disciplines such as SOTIF and cybersecurity,
- the scope of the ISO 26262 standard as well as
- a high-level overview of the safety life cycle according to ISO 26262.
Note: The functional safety 101 training is not intended to replace a more detailed, competency specific training. If you are interested in getting a deeper understanding of ISO 26262, refer to our range of extended ISO 26262 training classes.
This training class is targeted at all staff members involved with the development of safety-related automotive E/E systems, who need a fundamental ISO 26262 awareness training. This training class is suitable for persons with no prior knowledge regarding ISO 26262.
- Safety terminology (harm, risk, risk reduction, fault, failure, hazard, safety)
- Aspects of safety (functional safety, SOTIF)
- Safety standards and regulations
- Scope of ISO 26262
- ISO 26262 safety life cycle
Available in English and German
at one of our locations
Virtual Classroom Trainings
wherever you are
online or in-house
Terms & Conditions
See all fees, terms & conditions for training classes provided by tudoor academy