MES Conference 2020
Quality Assurance - from Analysis to Action - 2 days
|Nov 12–13, 2020||Berlin, Germany
Special Location: AMANO ROOFTOP CONFERENCE, Rosenthaler Str. 63-64, 10119 Berlin, Germany
The MES Conference is THE forum to have MES tools and solutions at your fingertips.
Our main theme in 2020 is “Quality Assurance – From Analysis to Action.”
Call for Proposals: Academic and industry experts are invited to give presentations.
The proposal submission deadline is February 29, 2020.
The MES Conference 2020 is targeted at managers, project managers, testers, developers, users of the MES Quality Tools, and other parties interested in quality assurance of software and model-based development.
- Talks, case studies, workshops, and agile conference elements
- Great renowned speakers (former speakers from BMW, dSPACE, Daimler, Ford, Hella, Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, Siemens, University of Kassel, Vaillant, Volvo, Volkswagen)
- Meet MES customers and partners
- Premiere of the latest releases of the MES Quality Tools
- Live tool presentations
- Special location in Berlin, Germany
- Leisure program and meals included
"The best conference I have ever visited. Very good balance between presentations and options to exchange and do networking.”