Founded in 2006, Model Engineering Solutions GmbH is an SME with approximately 50 employees, flat hierarchies, agile methods, open communication culture and team spirit. MES is the center of excellence for model-based software. Our customers are well-known OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry and automation technology worldwide. Structured along three main areas, namely MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and the MES Academy, we offer our customers optimum support for integrated quality assurance.
Our company has been expanding steadily thanks to professional competence and innovation. We are currently looking for a student assistant to strengthen our sales and marketing team in the heart of Berlin for 15-20 hours per week, ideally three days a week.
STUDENT ASSISTANT MARKETING & SALES (F/M/D)
What you can expect at MES:
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%.
- A structured onboarding and mentoring program for the first few months as well as the continuous integration into our teams with a professional, communicative, and appreciative approach.
- We offer you creative freedom and interesting tasks that you can take ownership of.
- Diverse opportunities for advanced training and continuous further development are very important to us.
- Last but not least fresh fruit, drinks, massages, yoga, table tennis, foosball, online games, online events, individualized office spaces, etc. (We are currently working remotely.)
About the job:
- You assist us with versatile tasks in the Marketing & Sales department.
- You manage and maintain customer contact data.
- You create and revise presentations.
- You support the team with maintenance and further development of the website.
- You create analyses and evaluations in MS Excel.
- You learn more about marketing activities such as mailings and webinars and support us in their implementation.
What we expect from you:
- You enjoy teamwork and want to get to know a future-oriented and highly specialized industry.
- You are studying or currently enrolled at a university and you are looking for a part-time job in marketing for the next few semesters.
- Meticulous working methods and result-oriented working procedures.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (including Excel).
- You have a good command of both German and English as we are an international team with global customers.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.