Founded in 2006, Model Engineering Solutions GmbH is an SME with approximately 60 employees, flat hierarchies, agile methods, open communication culture, and team spirit. MES is the center of excellence for model-based software. Our customers are well-known OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry and automation technology worldwide. Structured along three main areas, namely MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and the MES Academy, we offer our customers optimum support for integrated quality assurance.
The MES Quality Tools guarantee the quality assurance of model-based embedded software. Needless to say, quality assurance is very important to us when developing our own tools. We place great value on constant improvement, safeguarding, and automation. A SCRUM team maintains and takes responsibility for each of our tools during the entire development process from conception to implementation. For these reasons, it is important to always keep an eye on the big picture and, together with the team, to find ways to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
Our company has been expanding steadily thanks to professional competence and innovation. We are currently offering a part-time or full-time position to strengthen our Scrum teams in the heart of Berlin.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER MATLAB / JAVA (W/M/D)
What you can expect at MES:
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours as well as mobile working are a matter of course.
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%.
- A structured onboarding and mentoring program for the first few months as well as the continuous integration into our teams with a professional, communicative, and appreciative approach.
- We offer you creative freedom and interesting tasks that you can take ownership of.
- Diverse opportunities for advanced training and continuous further development are very important to us.
- Last but not least fresh fruit, drinks, massages, yoga, table tennis, foosball, events, individualized office spaces, BVG ticket etc.
About the job:
- Agile application development of our products MES M-XRAY or MES Model & Refactor.
- We implement tool features from product conception to maturity.
- We develop algorithms for the transformation and analysis of Simulink models as well as graphical user interfaces.
What we expect from you:
- You enjoy teamwork and innovative technologies.
- You studied computer science, mathematics, physics or electrical engineering or have a comparable qualification.
- You have good to excellent knowledge of a scripting language (preferably MATLAB® M-Script, Python) as well as good knowledge of a typed object-oriented language (preferably JAVA).
- You have a good command of both German and English as we are an international team.
Nice to have:
- You are passionate about test-driven clean code programming.
- You have experience in versioning with GIT.
- You have experience in modeling with Simulink, Embedded Coder or TargetLink.
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.