We currently have an opening for a:
(SENIOR) DATA ENGINEER (F/M/DIV)
to develop our platform for data analytics in quality assurance. As part of our growing Scrum team, the role requires creativity and technical understanding in order to understand and visualize complex data relationships. The position is based in Berlin and can be carried out on a part-time basis.
- Agile application development in a Scrum team
- Developing features from concept to product maturity
- Implementing web-based data science/analytics solutions
- Minimum three years’ experience in developing BI applications with relational and dimensional data modeling (NoSQL, SQL) and applying ELT and ETL concepts
- Knowledge of spotfire or an equivalent platform
- Passion for clean code programming
- Experience in developing large software products with high quality standards desired
- Knowledge of continuous integration with Jenkins and GitLab
- Knowledge of Python, M, or R is of an advantage
- Degree in computer science (with a final result of at least 75%) or equivalent qualification
- Good German and English skills
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.