For our Process and Quality Team, we are looking for a:
SENIOR CONSULTANT AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (M/F)
to consult with clients on technical development. The position is based in Berlin. Willingness to travel is expected.
Your tasks will include:
- Consulting with clients on the processes of model-based software development, quality assurance, and AUTOSAR
- Developing and adapting processes to efficiently develop and safeguard complex embedded systems
- Managing projects in the customer order
- Presenting training workshops about the development and quality assurance of embedded systems
- Authoring technical papers and creating presentations at conferences, trade fairs, and seminars
- Working closely with the MES Product Development and Marketing and Sales teams.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of system or software modeling with SysML, UML or Simulink®/Stateflow
- Experience in developing or safeguarding embedded systems
- Degree in IT, mathematics, physics, control engineering, or electrical engineering (University/Polytechnic: graduation with high marks) – particular attention will be paid to applicants with a PhD
- Excellent communications skills
- You enjoy new challenges and innovative technologies
- You have an excellent command of German and English
Have we sparked your interest? Then send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.