Job Opportunities at MES
You don’t have to be a customer to work with us
Founded in 2006, Model Engineering Solutions GmbH is an SME with approximately 50 employees, flat hierarchies, agile methods, open communication culture, and team spirit. MES is the center of excellence for model-based software. Our customers are well-known OEMs and suppliers to the automotive industry and automation technology worldwide. Structured along three main areas, namely MES Quality Tools, MES Test Center, and the MES Academy, we offer our customers optimum support for integrated quality assurance.
The MES Quality Tools guarantee the quality assurance of model-based embedded software. Needless to say, quality assurance is very important to us when developing our own tools. We place great value on constant improvement, safeguarding, and automation. A SCRUM team maintains and takes responsibility for each of our tools during the entire development process from conception to implementation. For these reasons, it is important to always keep an eye on the big picture and, together with the team, to find ways to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
What you can expect at MES:
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours as well as mobile work are a matter of course.
- The proportion of women working for us as developers and engineers is over 30%.
- A structured onboarding and mentoring program for the first few months as well as the continuous integration into our teams with a professional, communicative, and appreciative approach.
- We offer you creative freedom and interesting tasks that you can take ownership of.
- Diverse opportunities for advanced training and continuous further development are very important to us.
- Last but not least, fresh fruit, drinks, massages, yoga, table tennis, foosball, events, individualized office spaces, BVG ticket, etc.
If you are interested in quality assurance in the context of mobility, vehicles, and automation technology, you will feel right at home with us. We find anyone who brings mental agility to the table and who is prepared to take on something new interesting, regardless of whether you are a recent graduate, a newcomer, a career jumper or an experienced professional looking for a new challenge.
We do not expect you to already have the necessary specialist knowledge when you join us. We allocate a three-month period to train you on the job so that you can learn all you need for your everyday work at Model Engineering Solutions.