MES Webinar Series
We will be continuing our successfully launched MES Webinar series. In each series, we will inform you about tools, applications, and concepts to optimize model-based software development and give you the chance to exchange ideas with our experts.
Participation in our webinars is of course free of charge. Webinars are held in English (unless otherwise stated).
What if ... 50% Reduction in Effort?
Is the embedded automotive software industry reaching a breaking point?
- Many companies have multiple openings for software/control developer
- Economic forecasts are indicating 100s of thousands of projected unfilled technical openings in the upcoming years
- Automotive software content per vehicle on high end vehicles (100 million lines of code) already require about 3-4 times the size and hence complexity of aerospace software on a plane
- With emerging applications such as ADAS, electrification, autonomous, the quantity of automotive software is rapidly increasing
- Expensive product recalls due to software errors are rising
With all this pressure on the embedded software development industry, would reducing the effort to generate high quality software by up to 50% in select process steps be beneficial?
The webinar will take place in English:
Tuesday, July 2, 2019
Time: 4-5 pm CEST (Berlin)/ 10 am EDT (Detroit)/ 7:30 pm IST (Bangalore)/ 10 pm CST (Beijing)/ 11 am JST (Tokyo)