MES Webinar Series
We will be continuing our successfully launched MES Webinar series. Here we will inform you about tools, applications, and concepts to optimize model-based software development and give you the chance to exchange ideas with our experts.
Participation in our webinars is of course free of charge. Webinars are held in English (unless otherwise described).
Online meeting Modeling Guidelines Interest Group (MGIGroup)
During the meeting, we will revisit topics discussed at the MES User Conference 2018 "NEXT LEVEL: GET AGILE!".
To begin, we will present slides outlining the results of the Un:conference session. Following this, we would like to take an in-depth look at the topics that were most relevant to our participants and were discussed in small groups:
- How to overcome challenges in shifting to agile
- How to start being agile
- How to deal with unplanned tasks within a sprint
- How to increase motivation and avoid team frustration
Presentation "Results of the MES Un:conference - Next Level: Get Agile!" (MES) Discussion (among MGIGroup members)
- How can (function/product) responsibility be distributed within a (Scrum) team?
- Is there "a perfect way" to becoming agile?
The language of the online meeting is English.
DATE: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
Time: 3 pm CET (Berlin)/ 9 am EST (Detroit)/ 7:30 pm IST (Bangalore)/ 10 pm CST (Beijing)/ 11 pm JST (Tokyo)