MES Training Program
For those of you who want to keep up to date on topics such as functional safety, ISO 26262, software models, Simulink, model testing, modeling guidelines, tool qualification, and the optimization of development processes, MES will continue to be the right coaching and training partner. We are confident that we understand how to develop high-quality software in a cost-efficient way. Our many years’ experience in series projects means we know what works – and what doesn’t. This is the knowledge that we share with you in our training classes.
We offer all of our training courses worldwide and they can all be customized and individually tailored to suit the unique needs of each of our global customers. Our training classes are held in German or in English. Fixed training dates are available in our training center in Berlin (Germany) as well as in Bengaluru (India), Detroit (U.S.), Shanghai (China), and Stuttgart (Germany).
We look forward to welcoming you to our training classes!
Please feel free to request tailor-made training classes at your premises and company-specific training concepts. Björn Kunze, Senior Manager Marketing & Trainings, will be at your service to assist you with any questions relating to our trainings.
Our Training Classes: Topics
Overview and Introduction on Model-Based Development, ISO 26262, and Functional Safety
- Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262: Challenges and Effective Solutions
- Introduction to Model-based Development and Quality Assurance of Embedded Software
- MES Summer School: 5-day Training Class on Introduction to Model-based Software Development
- ISO 26262 Process Deployment Service
Deepening Knowledge in Model-Based Development Methods and ISO 26262
- Agile Model-based Software Development
- Architectures in Simulink & Stateflow – How to Manage Large Software Models
- Testing Models the Right Way – From Requirements to Model Testing
- ISO 26262 Tool Classification and Qualification
- Functional Safety for Automotive Professionals
MES Quality Tools
Fees, Terms & Conditions for Training Classes
Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262 - Challenges and Effective Solutions
Two-day training workshop run by LHPU at the training location at LHP Michigan Engineering Center in Pontiac (Detroit), MI (USA).
This workshop will be held in English.