We are confident that we understand how to develop high-quality software in a cost-efficient way. Our many years’ experience in series projects means we know what works – and what doesn’t. This is the knowledge that we share with you in our training workshops.
The content of our training workshops is based on real-life examples from your daily field of work and is tailored to different levels of hierarchy: from absolute beginners to the experienced developer or project manager. Our training workshops are held in German or in English at our training center in Berlin’s Moabit district and in Stuttgart. Beyond this, we offer training workshops in the US in partnership with dSPACE, Inc. and LHPU.
In addition to the regular training workshops we run at our training center in Berlin, we also offer company-specific training workshops at your premises; in these, the content is specially adapted to your wishes, applications, and software tools.
NEW in 2018
Participants of the training workshop "Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262" now have the option of attaining the "SAE Certificate of Competency".
Expert seminars on software development:
- Introduction to model-based development with Simulink®, Embedded Coder®, and TargetLink®
- Development and quality assurance of embedded software in compliance with ISO 26262
- Methods for quality assurance of embedded software
- ISO 26262 tool classification and qualification
- Functional safety for automotive professionals
Tool training workshops:
- Adapted to customer-specific processes and challenges
- In-house tool training workshops on MES software solutions: MES Model Examiner® (MXAM), MES Quality Commander® (MQC), MES Test Manager® (MTest), and MES M-XRAY® (MXRAY).
Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262 - Challenges and Effective Solutions
Two-day training workshop at the training location at MES in Berlin - Moabit (Germany).
This workshop will be held in English.