Functional Safety for Automotive Professionals
More dates and in-house training classes available worldwide on request: email@example.com.
Languages: English or German
ISO 26262 provides an internationally recognized reference for the development of safety-related automotive E/E systems. Developers of such systems need to understand and implement the standard’s requirements pertaining to system, hardware, and software development. This training class provides a systematic introduction to key concepts of ISO 26262 and their practical application, covering the concept phase including hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) as well as the subsequent system, hardware, and software development phases.
This training class is targeted at automotive professionals (component and system engineers, engineering managers, quality, and project managers) involved with the development of safety-related automotive E/E systems, future functional safety engineers, and managers.
- Safety 101 (harm, risk, risk reduction, fault, error, failure, hazard, failure classification)
- Scope of ISO 26262 (safety, functional safety, safety of the intended function)
- Item definition and hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA), ASIL determination
- Refinement of safety requirements (safety goals, functional safety concept, technical safety concept, hardware safety requirements, software safety requirements, ASIL decomposition)
- Fundamentals of system, hardware, and software development in compliance with ISO 26262
- OEM – supplier relationships (development interface agreement, workshare)
- Functional safety management (safety plan, safety case, confirmation measures)
Fees, Terms & Conditions
This training class will be brought to you in cooperation with samoconsult GmbH.
|10 a.m.||Welcome and introduction round|
|10:30 a.m.||Safety fundamentals
|11:30 a.m.||ISO 26262 - Introduction
|12:30 p.m.||Lunch break and open dialog|
|1:30 p.m.||ISO 26262 – Concept phase
||3 p.m.||ISO 26262 – System development (I)
||5 p.m.||End of day|
|9 a.m.||ISO 26262 – Hardware development
|11 a.m.||ISO 26262 – Software development
|12 p.m.||Lunch break and open dialog|
|1 p.m.||ISO 26262 – System development (II)
||3 p.m.||ISO 26262 – Functional safety management
||4 p.m.||ISO 26262 – Special topics
||5 p.m.||End of training class|