We are confident that we understand how to develop high-quality software in a cost-efficient way. Our many years’ experience in series projects means we know what works – and what doesn’t. This is the knowledge that we share with you in our training classes.
The content of our training classes is based on real-life examples from your daily field of work and is tailored to different levels of hierarchy: from absolute beginners to the experienced developer or project manager. Our training classes are held in German or in English at our training center in Berlin’s Moabit district and in Stuttgart. Beyond this, we offer training classes in the U.S. in partnership with dSPACE, Inc. and LHPU.
In addition to the regular training classes we run at our training center in Berlin, we also offer company-specific training classes at your premises; in these, the content is specially adapted to your wishes, applications, and software tools.
SAE Certificate of Competency
Participants of the training class "Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262", "MES Summer School on Introduction to Model-based Software Development", and "5-day Training Class on Introduction to Model-based Software Development" now have the option of attaining the "SAE Certificate of Competency".
Expert seminars on software development:
- Agile Model-based Software Development
- Taming the Beast – How to Manage Large Software Models
- MES Summer School / 5-day Training Class on Introduction to Model-based Software Development
- Introduction to Model-based Development and Quality Assurance of Embedded Software
- Model-based Development of Embedded Software in Compliance with ISO 26262: Challenges and Effective Solutions
- MXAM and MXRAY in Action – Best Practices for Guidelines and Complexity
- Testing Models the Right Way – From Requirements to Model Testing with MTest
- MQC in Action – ISO 250XX for Software Product Quality
- ISO 26262 Tool Classification and Qualification
- Functional Safety for Automotive Professionals